- Heart and Vascular Care
Programs & Treatments
- Arrhythmia Care
- Cardio-Oncology Program
- Cardiology Program
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Endovascular Aortic Repair (EVAR)
- Heart Ablation
- Heart Disease in Women
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Testing
- Lipid Management Program
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Mitral Valve Surgery
- Pacemakers and ICDs
- Structural Heart Clinic
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Vascular Surgery
- WATCHMAN™ Procedure
- Heart Surgery Patient Guide
- Support Services
- Heart Risk Quiz
Share the Care
Choose an option below to share this page
Why Choose Our Cardiology Program?
Your heart health matters to our specialists and surgeons. When you choose us, you choose a team that offers you the following:
- Comprehensive treatment: We perform all types of cardiac procedures except for heart transplantation.
- Diagnostic testing: We use ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear imaging, and other advanced technology to diagnose diverse types of heart disease. We’re the only ones in the Dayton area to offer cardiac PET and CFR.
- Lifestyle medicine: Our programs can help you prevent or reverse heart disease through diet, exercise, and behavioral changes.
- Unmatched experience: Kettering Health has led western Ohio in cardiac care since the 1980s.
- Whole-person approach: We listen to your needs and goals, and we work with you to create a personalized, effective plan.
Find a Cardiologist
We’ll help you find a cardiologist near you.