At Kettering Health, we offer high-quality healthcare that focuses on the whole person—mind, body, and spirit. Our people dedicate their lives to providing the highest quality treatment in an environment of healing.
We’re a not-for-profit organization comprising team members committed to serving their communities with excellence, precision, and faithfulness. If this sounds like you, consider looking into a career with us.
Awards and Recognition
We believe in recognizing our people for their work and all of the ways they go above and beyond. Available awards include the following:
- Cameo of Caring
- Employee of the month
- President’s Award
- Star Search
- Service Year Award
While our team members put their heart into everything they do, we understand they lead lives beyond the walls of our facilities. We implement these strategies to help you live your best life:
- Discount cards
- Discounted performance art tickets
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Flexible work schedules
- Free on-site fitness centers
- On-site credit union
- On-site lactation rooms
- On-site retail stores
- Payroll deduction
- Weight Watchers at work
Collaboration is a core value. We strive to have open communication through employee surveys and process-improvement teams.
Townhall meetings ensure every employee stays up-to-date with all that happens throughout the organization.
As an organization, we seek to establish deep ties with the community and the various groups who are a part of it. Some of these community relationships and projects include the following:
- Culture Works
- Dayton Dragons
- Holiday Adopt-A-Family
- School Supply Project
- The United Way
We host, sponsor, and participate in community events such as the following:
- Eagle Seekers Golf Tournament
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community March
- Walk for Women’s Wellness
Frequently Asked Questions
To be considered for employment, you must complete an application for a specific job.
We update our job board daily as we fill positions and open new ones.
Your application status may be one of the following:
– Not reviewed: A recruiter has not reviewed your application for consideration.
– Incomplete application: One or more of the required sections in your application is incomplete. Your application will not be considered until the information is added. To complete your application, log into your profile.
– Being reviewed: You meet the requirements for the position, and your application has been given to the hiring manager.
– Phone or on-site interview: The hiring manager would like to schedule an interview and will contact you at the phone number you provided.
– Considered for another position: There is a similar position within the network for which a manager is considering you.
Each section of the application process has required fields that must be entered. They are marked with an asterisk (*). If that section is not completed, you will not be permitted to move on to the next section.
You will receive notifications via email regarding your application status, and we will also update your status on your profile. Not all candidates receive a phone call for a follow-up.
The hiring manager will contact you if they would like to speak with you about the position. Not all candidates are contacted.
Previous experience requirements vary based on position. Not all positions require previous healthcare experience or education. The job description will list what experience or education is required.
The recruiters for the department or specialty you’re interested in can answer questions about job requirements.
If you are interested in job shadowing, you can learn more by calling one of our human resource offices. You may also contact Kettering College for information about education for healthcare jobs.
A physical makes us aware of any physical limitations you may have so we can provide reasonable accommodations if needed.
We are happy to assist you with removing an old version of your resume. Please call our office at 1-844-235-4647.