At Kettering Health, we provide everything you need before, during, and after your baby arrives. We offer routine and advanced maternity care.
Our Approach to Maternity Care
We understand that growing your family can be exciting and overwhelming. Let our experience and expertise put your mind at ease. We offer a personalized approach to your pregnancy and delivery to ensure your experience is special. Our midwives, OB-GYNs, and specialists provide safe and advanced care for both you and your baby.
Why Choose Us for Maternity Care?
When you choose Kettering Health for maternity care, you can expect the following:
- Access to leading-edge neonatologists: For infants who need additional medical care following birth, specialists from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, referred to as the Newborn Care Associates, provide high-level neonatal care at our medical centers.
- Comprehensive support services: We make sure you have everything you need before and after you welcome your little one. Our support services include childbirth education, maternity tours, breastfeeding, and postpartum depression care.
- Comfort close to home: You’ll find maternity care at more than 120 locations in western Ohio. We offer private maternity suites and hydrotherapy (tubs and showers) to keep you comfortable.
- Established midwifery program: Our certified midwives deliver more than 400 babies a year. They offer a patient-centered approach before, during, and after childbirth.
- Focus on safety: All of our delivery sites have adopted strict patient safety standards established by the Council on Patient Safety in Women’s Health Care.
- Nursing expertise: Our nurses provide you and your baby with specialized care. Our nurse certifications include fetal monitoring, childbirth education, neonatal care, and labor and delivery.
- Specialized prenatal care: Our OB-GYNs, maternal fetal medicine physicians (perinatologists), and urogynecologists work to keep you comfortable and healthy.