- Cancer Care
Programs & Treatments
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Cancer Surgery
- Courageous Beauty Program
- Hormone Treatment
- Image-guided Radiation Therapy
- Integrative Medicine
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Interventional Oncology
- Plastic Surgery after Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy
- Rehab Medicine
- Renew Boutique and Spa
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Targeted Therapy
- Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery (CLIMB) Program
- Cancer Diagnosis and Evaluation
- Cancer Prevention and Screenings
- Cancer Research and Clinical Trials
- Support Services
- Colon Cancer Risk Quiz
- Lung Cancer Risk Quiz
- Skin Cancer Risk Quiz
Share the Care
Choose an option below to share this page
CLIMB is a six-week program for children ages 5 to 12 who have a family member with cancer.
The program combines hands-on, age-appropriate projects with thoughtful discussion to build coping skills and teach kids about cancer.
Created by the Children’s Treehouse Foundation, they’ve adopted two activities the Kettering Health team developed to share with all the organizations offering this program around the world.
March 9-April 13 and October 12-November 16, 5:30–7 p.m.
For more information or to register, call DeAnn Gallatin, MS, LSW at (937) 395-8720.