Your primary care provider is your entryway to health and wellness. Our physicians and advanced practice providers give their best care for a better you.
Our Approach to Primary Care
We provide the support you and your family need for your best health. Whether you’re managing a chronic health condition or want to stay ahead of routine screenings, we tailor our care to meet your health goals.
Why Choose Us for Primary Care
RN Care Managers
If you need additional help managing a complex or chronic health condition or are at a higher risk for increased complications, your care team can connect you to an RN Care Manager.
The RN Care Manager advocates for your health by developing a care plan for you and following your progress as you work toward your goals.
RN Care Managers can assist with:
- Development of a personalized, patient-centered care plan
- Monitoring care plan goals to ensure progress is being made
- Managing communication amongst healthcare providers as patient moves between care settings
- Ensuring patient has an advocate for needed services and health education
- Providing access to appropriate community services, resources and health education
- Help decrease avoidable emergency room visits and hospitalizations
Primary Care First
More than 35 of Kettering Health Primary Care practices participate in Primary
Care First, a program by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS) that
· Prevent avoidable hospital admissions
· Improve quality and access to care for everyone, particularly those with complex chronic conditions and serious illnesses.