- Cancer Care
Programs & Treatments
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Cancer Surgery
- Courageous Beauty Program
- Hormone Treatment
- Image-guided Radiation Therapy
- Integrative Medicine
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Interventional Oncology
- Plastic Surgery after Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy
- Rehab Medicine
- Renew Boutique and Spa
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Targeted Therapy
- Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery (CLIMB) Program
- Cancer Diagnosis and Evaluation
- Cancer Prevention and Screenings
- Cancer Research and Clinical Trials
- Support Services
- Colon Cancer Risk Quiz
- Lung Cancer Risk Quiz
- Skin Cancer Risk Quiz
Share the Care
Choose an option below to share this page
At our specialty pharmacy, located in the Cancer Care Center at Kettering Health Main Campus (formerly Kettering Medical Center), you receive convenient, timely access to today’s most specialized cancer medications.
Kettering Health Specialty Pharmacy
After Hours: Call (937) 281-3883 and follow the prompts to reach the on-call pharmacist.
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
*Closed on weekends and major holidays
Why Choose Kettering Health for Your Specialty Pharmacy Services?
- Coordinated Care: At the Cancer Care Center, you receive cancer care and have access to a specialty pharmacy in the building. This helps your care team create a treatment plan that requires less of your time and energy.
- Convenient Service: We help you get your cancer medications quickly with no hassle.
- Precise Pharmacists: Pharmacists trained in oncology run the Kettering Health Specialty Pharmacy. These pharmacists work almost exclusively with cancer medications so you can trust your prescriptions are accurately, safely filled.
- Supportive Comfort: When you pick up a new medication, you have a private place to sit with a pharmacist to understand instructions and important details. We designed our specialty pharmacy with plenty of room for family members to join you so you’re not alone.
- Recognition: Our Specialty Pharmacy is fully accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). Meeting the criteria for accreditation reflects our dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care.
We will work closely with you and your physician to help you succeed while on your new therapy. This welcome kit will describe many of the services we offer.
Counseling by Pharmacists
A pharmacist will review your medication and answer any questions you may have prior to starting your regimen.
24-hour Pharmacist Access
If you have urgent questions or concerns after the pharmacy is closed, a pharmacist is on-call 24 hours a day to help you.
When it is time for a refill, we will call or text you to make sure you receive your medication on time.
Next-Day Medication Delivery
We will send your medication directly to you, at your home or location of your choice, at no additional cost.
Insurance Prior Authorizations
We work with your doctor and insurance company to make sure your medications are approved and covered by your insurance plan.
We have medication-assistance counselors, who will help you sign up for copay assistance programs and other support or charitable organizations aimed at helping make medications more affordable.
If you have recently filled a prescription at Kettering Health Specialty Pharmacy, we would like to hear your feedback. Please take a few minutes to answer a brief Patient Survey to rate your experience. We appreciate your input and strive to be our best!
Kettering Health Specialty Pharmacy
3700 Southern Blvd #105(937) 281-3883
Kettering, OH 45429