Cancer treatment takes a lot of time, effort, and energy. We’re always brainstorming ways to streamline your care to elevate our exceptional quality care in your journey. With our specialty pharmacy, you can receive convenient, timely access to today’s most specialized cancer medicines.
Why Choose Us for Specialty Outpatient Pharmacies?
At our specialty outpatient pharmacies, you benefit from the following:
- Coordination: Having a specialty pharmacy inside the building where you receive other cancer services makes for easier collaboration among your care team. It also helps your doctors coordinate treatment services, such as cancer medications.
- Convenience: A streamlined approach to filling cancer treatment prescriptions means you receive your cancer medications in less time with less hassle. That translates to more time to focus on more important matters, like healing your whole body, mind, and spirit.
- High degree of accuracy and safety: Our specialty pharmacies are run by highly trained pharmacists with oncology training. These pharmacists work almost exclusively with cancer medications. You can trust your prescriptions will be filled with a high degree of accuracy and safety.
- Supportive care and comfort: We designed our specialty pharmacy with a dedicated consult space. When you pick up a new cancer medication for the first time, you’ll have a place to sit down with the pharmacist to privately go over instructions and important details. Extra space means there is plenty of room for any family members you choose to bring with you.
Our Specialty Outpatient Pharmacy Locations
- Kettering Health Hamilton
- Kettering Health Main Campus
- Kettering Health Troy
- Soin Medical Center