- Cancer Care
Programs & Treatments
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Cancer Surgery
- Courageous Beauty Program
- Hormone Treatment
- Image-guided Radiation Therapy
- Integrative Medicine
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Interventional Oncology
- Plastic Surgery after Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy
- Rehab Medicine
- Renew Boutique and Spa
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Targeted Therapy
- Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery (CLIMB) Program
- Cancer Diagnosis and Evaluation
- Cancer Prevention and Screenings
- Cancer Research and Clinical Trials
- Support Services
- Colon Cancer Risk Quiz
- Lung Cancer Risk Quiz
- Skin Cancer Risk Quiz
Share the Care
Choose an option below to share this page
Cancer can make you feel like you’re staring at a stranger in the mirror. Of all the things you lose during treatment, recognizing yourself should not be one of them.
Courageous Beauty helps women regain their confidence in how they look and feel during their cancer journey.
This free class surrounds you with a community of women who know what you are going through. These gatherings will cover topics about your specific needs as your physical appearance changes during treatment, including
- Hair loss
- Changes in your skin and nails
- Wearing wigs and head wraps
- Understanding weight gain and weight loss
Class is every third Monday of the month at the Pavilion located on the Kettering Health Main Campus.
This class includes a free personal cosmetic care kit.
For more information call 937-281-3855.
This program is made possible by Renew Boutique and Spa and the Kettering Health Foundation.