Our urogynecologists specialize in treating health issues that affect your urinary, bowel, and sexual function. We use innovative treatments and minimally invasive procedures to restore your comfort and confidence.
Our Approach to Pelvic and Bladder Care
At Kettering Health, we understand urogynecologic conditions can affect your confidence and lifestyle. One in every four women will experience a pelvic floor disorder, often after childbirth or during menopause. Our urogynecologists use their experience and innovative treatments to correct the issue.
Why Choose Us for Urogynecology?
Our specialists offer urogynecology care that includes the following:
- Care close to home: We provide expert urogynecology treatments and care at locations throughout western Ohio.
- Coordinated care: Our specialists collaborate with your OB-GYN and primary care physician, so you don’t waste time and money repeating exams or tests.
- Compassionate expertise: Our board-certified urogynecologists have decades of experience treating pelvic and bladder conditions. We know how to correct the issues that severely impact your quality of life.
- Innovative treatments: We treat patients’ issues without surgery whenever possible. Our MonaLisa Touch© procedure uses a laser to restore vaginal tissue. This procedure has no known side effects.
- Minimally invasive surgery: Our expert surgeons use minimally invasive surgery, when needed, to correct your pelvic and bladder issues. Our techniques are less painful than traditional (open) surgery and allow for quicker recovery.
Complete care for all urogynecology conditions
We treat bladder and pelvic floor issues including the following:
- Atrophy (low estrogen)
- Bladder pain syndromes
- Bowel and bladder emptying disorders
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Menopause and postmenopausal conditions
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic pain
- Prenatal and postpartum issues
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Urinary tract infections (recurrent)
Urogynecology treatments we offer
Our specialists evaluate your needs to determine the right treatment. Options include the following:
- MonaLisa Touch© (to restore vaginal tissue)
- Pelvic organ prolapse surgery
- Physical therapy