Featured Services and Programs
Our entire team at Soin Medical Center strives to offer whole-person care, helping you achieve wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
Our state-of-the-art cancer center includes 20 private and semi-private infusion bays to accommodate chemotherapy treatments and 15 clinical exam rooms designed to enhance care for cancer patients.
Our emergency center is a level III trauma center is ready 24/7 to provide emergency care and is designated Stroke Ready by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
Other services include the following:
- Family medicine
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Robotic-assisted and general surgery
- Heart and vascular
- Primary care
- Vascular Institute staffed by a team of cardiologists and vascular surgeons
We’ve received national recognition in several key areas, including the following:
- Center of Excellence designation from the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) in:
– Hernia surgery
– Minimally Invasive Surgery
– Minimally Invasive Gynecology
– Robotic Surgery
- Get with the Guidelines® Stroke SILVER PLUS Award from the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Stroke Association (ASA)
- Primary Stroke Center designation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
Ways to Give
Kettering Health is always seeking passionate individuals to volunteer at our facilities.
Greene Medical Foundation
The Greene Medical Foundation helps our medical centers expand healthcare services, improve patient experience, and fund capital improvement projects.
At Soin Medical Center Gift Shop, you can purchase items online and have them sent to our patients or employees.