Conveniently located off I-675 and Route 35 in Beavercreek, Soin Medical Center serves Greene, western Clark, eastern Montgomery, and Miami counties.
Featured Services and Programs
Our entire team at Soin Medical Center strives to offer whole-person care, helping you achieve wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
The state-of-the-art center includes 20 private and semi-private infusion bays to accommodate chemotherapy treatments and 15 clinical exam rooms designed to enhance care for cancer patients.
Level III Trauma Center ready 24/7 to provide emergency care and designated Stroke Ready by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
Other services include the following:
- Family medicine
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Robotic-assisted and general surgery
- Heart and vascular
- Primary care
- Vascular Institute staffed by a team of cardiologists and vascular surgeons
We've received national recognition in several key areas, including the following:
- Center of Excellence designation from the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) in:
- Hernia surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Robotic Surgery
- Get with the Guidelines® Stroke SILVER PLUS Award from the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Stroke Association (ASA)
- Primary Stroke Center designation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)