When you donate, you support the communities of Greene County who rely on our medical centers for care. Your financial support has helped us meet neighbors’ needs and expand our services. Donate today to make a difference.
Our mission is to support quality healthcare and improve the lives of Greene County residents. We do this by helping Greene Memorial Hospital and Soin Medical Center expand their services and provide financial assistance to those in need. We want all our neighbors to find the healthcare services they need close to home.
Ways to give
You have many options to give to Greene Medical Foundation and the medical centers we support. Consider giving your time and talent to serve as a volunteer, or giving your time by joining one of our fundraising events. You can also give a gift to honor one of our caregivers who helped you or a family member.
We have different programs you can donate to. Or you can contact the foundation office to give to a program that’s not listed.
- Circle of Victory: This fund underwrites financial assistance for Greene County residents receiving cancer treatment at one of Kettering Health’s many facilities.
- Employees Giving Support: This is an employee-supported fund made available to any staff member facing a special circumstance.
- Friends of the Hospital: This is considered an unrestricted fund that helps the board of directors underwrite the current needs and priorities of our medical centers.
- Specific Programs: We welcome gifts toward programs or departments at both medical centers. We also welcome gifts in memory or honor of a person.
Another way to support us is by attending our fundraising events. Those include the following:
- Consider a bequest
- Life income gifts
Greene Medical Foundation has invested more than 11 million dollars to both Soin Medical Center and Kettering Health Greene Memorial to grow their programs and improve their facilities to provide better patient care. Recent grants and gifts include the following:
- $16,200 for patient experience programs at both Kettering Health Greene Memorial and Soin Medical Center
- $28,000 for lab equipment at Kettering Health Greene Memorial
- $32,000 for complimentary massage therapy for infusion patients at the cancer centers
- $51,000 for surgery equipment at Soin Medical Center
- $181,000 for complimentary exercise and nutrition programs for the cancer centers
- $291,911 for patient-room renovations and furnishings at Kettering Health Greene Memorial
- $450,000 for Dona Sheley Women’s Health Center construction and furnishings
- $1,224,055 for Surekha and Deepak Kumar MD Conference Center at Soin
- $3,000,000 for the Soin Cancer Care expansion