Featured Services and Programs
Kettering Medical Center (will be Kettering Health Main Campus) offers highly skilled specialists and the most advanced medical technology in the Dayton area. We’re often the first to bring leading-edge treatments to the region, giving you access to the highest level of care.
Our contributions to the community include bringing the first CT scanner, MRI unit, PET scanner, and Cyclotron to the area. This medical equipment has added to the health of the community and helped us provide life-saving screenings and treatment.
Our cancer center and services are designed to come alongside patients at every stage of their cancer journey. Our facility has a full-service breast evaluation center on-site, and radiation oncology, surgical oncology, and gynecologic oncology are all performed at our cancer center.
The Renew Boutique and Spa offers specialty items and services for cancer patients, including bras, breast forms, wigs, headwear, and specialty skin care products.
Our emergency center is a Level II Trauma Center, ready 24/7 to provide emergency care. It’s designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
Other services include the following:
- Brain and spine
- Robotic-assisted and general surgery
- Heart and vascular
- Maternity care with a Level IIIB NICU
Kettering Medical Center (will be Kettering Health Main Campus) is nationally recognized for its outstanding commitment to patient care and safety.
Our awards and accreditations include the following:
- Best Hospital and High Performing Hospital in seven areas by U.S. News & World Report
- Comprehensive Stroke Center designation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Center of Excellence designation from the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) in robotic surgery
- Get with the Guidelines® Stroke GOLD PLUS Award from the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Stroke Association (ASA)
- One of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the country by IBM Watson Health®
Ways to Give
Kettering Health is always seeking passionate individuals to volunteer at our facilities.
Kettering Medical Center Foundation
At Kettering Medical Center Gift Shop, you can purchase items online and have them sent to our patients or employees.