Featured Services and Programs
Kettering Health Main Campus (formerly Kettering Medical Center) offers highly skilled specialists and the most advanced medical technology in the Dayton area. We’re often the first to bring leading-edge treatments to the region, giving you access to the highest level of care.
Our contributions to the community include bringing the first CT scanner, MRI unit, PET scanner, and Cyclotron to the area. This medical equipment has added to the health of the community and helped us provide life-saving screenings and treatment.
Our cancer center and services are designed to come alongside patients at every stage of their cancer journey. Our facility has a full-service breast evaluation center on-site, and radiation oncology, surgical oncology, and gynecologic oncology are all performed at our cancer center.
The Renew Boutique and Spa offers specialty items and services for cancer patients, including bras, breast forms, wigs, headwear, and specialty skincare products.
Kettering Health Main Campus is nationally recognized for its outstanding commitment to patient care and safety.
Our awards and accreditations include the following:
- A Best Hospital and High Performing Hospital in eleven areas by U.S. News & World Report
- 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2023 in the country by Pinc AI
- Comprehensive Stroke Center designation from the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- Center of Excellence designation from the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) in robotic surgery
- Get with the Guidelines® Stroke GOLD PLUS Award from the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Stroke Association (ASA)
- Radiopharmaceutical Therapy Center of Excellence designation from the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
Ways to Give
Kettering Health is always seeking passionate individuals to volunteer at our facilities.
Kettering Health Foundation
At our gift shop, you can purchase items online and have them sent to our patients or employees.