Featured Services and Programs
With skilled specialists and leading-edge technology, we help you get life-saving care when you need it most. Our team is experienced with a number of different services and can help you with any healthcare needs you have.
Our cancer center and services are designed to come alongside patients at every stage of their cancer journey. The state-of-the-art center includes 16 private and semi-private infusion bays to accommodate chemotherapy treatments and 10 clinical exam rooms designed to enhance care for cancer patients.
Our Level III Trauma Center is ready 24/7 to provide emergency care and designated Stroke Ready by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
Other featured services include the following:
- Advanced wound care
- Heart & vascular care
- Maternity care with Special Care Nursey
- Orthopedics and joint replacement
Fort Hamilton Hospital (will be Kettering Health Hamilton) has received national recognition in many key areas, including the following:
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Primary Stroke Center designation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center designation from the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
Ways to Give
Kettering Health is always seeking passionate individuals to volunteer at our facilities.
Fort Hamilton Hospital Foundation
Fort Hamilton Hospital Foundation connects the community’s legacy of generosity to opportunities that ensure patients receive our best in healthcare so they can live their best life.