Share the Care
Choose an option below to share this page
Ways to Give
You have many options to give to Kettering Health Foundation—and the patients and employees we support. Consider giving your time and talent to serve as a volunteer or by joining one of our fundraising events. You can also give a gift to honor one of our caregivers who helped you or a family member.
Not sure how you would like to support? We have many programs you can donate to, or you can contact the Foundation office to give to a program that’s not listed.
- Greatest Needs Fund: This dynamic fund allows leadership of the Foundation to support developing initiatives and fund lifesaving projects when needs arise.
- Women’s Wellness Fund: Proceeds support the Women’s Wellness Fund, which provides services including breast imaging and other women’s cancer care needs to uninsured or underserved women at no cost to them. Learn more
- Employees Assistance Fund: This is an employee-supported fund designed to provide financial assistance to employees in their time of need.
- Specific Programs: We welcome gifts toward specific programs or departments in any of the medical centers we serve. The Foundation also welcomes gifts in memory or honor of a person.
Another way to support is by attending or sponsoring a fundraising event. Those include the following
Impact of Gifts
Since its inception, the Kettering Health Foundation has invested more than $100 million dollars to support the innovative programs of Kettering Health and the patients we serve. These grants have supported capital improvements, revolutionary technology, lifesaving equipment, employees in need, and patients in our local communities. Recent grants and gifts include the following:
- Courageous Beauty through Kettering Health Cancer Center
- PET scan upgrades for Kettering Health Main Campus
- Building renovation at Kettering Health Cancer Center
- Wheelchairs for Kettering Health Miamisburg
- COVID-19 support, including respite rooms for staff
- LUCAS devices for emergency departments
- Bus tickets for patients in need
- Kettering College scholarships