This program has been created with first responder health and wellness in mind, ensuring that our public safety personnel are taken care of from a nutritional, cardiac, physical, and mental standpoint. We offer multiple program tiers, so you can select the option that best supports you and your team.
- Monthly athletic trainer visits per building/station/department
- Monthly health and wellness talk (5-10 minutes), topics include nutrition, injury prevention, and heart health
- Special event coverage (one annually)
- Examples: defensive tactics, firefighter charity basketball game
- Acute care provided by athletic trainers for high risk of injury trainings
Includes all Tier I plus
- Monthly athletic training visits with options to increase visits based on demand
- Monthly exercise physiologist visit creating beginner, intermediate, and advanced workout template
- Special event coverage: two events annually
- Annual functional movement assessments for all employees
- Create individual plans for employees to address range of motion or strength imbalances to prevent future injuries
Includes all Tier I and Tier II plus
- Exercise physiologist visit with the option for individualized programs for those interested with one-on-one evaluations
- Annual National Strength and Conditioning Association fitness assessment for those interested
- Ergonomic assessments for staff
- Desk evaluations for administration, dispatch, etc.
For additional information or to schedule services, please call Emergency Outreach at (937) 762-5924.