Peter Bouz, MD, is a highly skilled, experienced, and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon.
Dr. Bouz earned his medical degree and completed both a general surgery and neurosurgery residency at Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California. He specializes in endovascular, cerebrovascular, and open vascular neurosurgery, skull base surgery, and stroke prevention and interventions.
Scope of Service
Neurological Surgery; Endovascular, Cerebrovascular, and Open Vascular, Skull Based Surgery, Stroke Prevention and Interventions
- 2008: Loma Linda University
- 2014: Loma Linda University Medical Center (Loma Linda, CA)
- Swedish Medical Center (Seattle, WA) | Neurosurgery
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- State of Ohio Medical Board