Share the Care
Choose an option below to share this page
Focus on Lower Extremities
The return to sport program provides a controlled setting for athletes returning from lower extremity injuries (from hips to toes) to perform movements specific to their sport. Our team of sports medicine experts are right by their side to monitor progress.
Our program builds confidence while improving the athlete’s performance.
The Return to Sport program features:
- 45-60 minute sessions
- Forward and backward running on our super treadmills
- Flexibility, speed, and conditioning training
- Proprioception and balance awareness
- Agility and multi-directional movements
- Weight training and core stabilization
- Training on proper biomechanics
- 5, 10, or 15 visit packages
- Comprehensive single-session return to sport testing with report (included in the 15-session package)
* Not billable through insurance. Patients must provide a release from their surgeon.
For more information contact: KSMHealthPrograms@ketteringhealth.org
4403 Far Hills Avenue
Kettering, OH 45429
70 Weller Drive, Suite 120
Tipp City, OH 45371