Zion O. Oshikanlu, MD, is a highly-skilled, fellowship-trained, medical oncologist serving patients in the Beavercreek and surrounding community.
Dr. Oshikanlu received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and then completed his residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Harlem Hospital Center where he also served as Chief Resident. Dr. Oshikanlu also completed a fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at Michigan State University Breslin Cancer Center in Lansing, MI. Dr. Oshikanlu has served cancer patients in multiple capacities including Cancer Liason Physician and Attending Physician at the Adena Cancer Center. Dr. Oshikanlu has extensive experience in cancer research and is a regular lecturer on multiple topics within his specialty.
2007, 'Assessment of the Attitudes, Beliefs and Practical Barriers to Clinical Trial Recruitment
Ongoing, 'Retrospective Review of Treatment Outcomes for Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
Institutional Experience with Cystectomy vs. Bladder Preserving Strategies
Scope of Service
Hematology/Oncology, Solid Tumors, Hematologic Malignancies, Benign Hematology
- 1998: University of Ilorin
- 2009: Harlem Hospital Center
- 2013: Michigan State University- Breslin Cancer Center
- Diplomat American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat: American Board of Hematology
- Diplomat: American Board of Medical Oncology
- Member: American Society of Clinical Oncology:
- Member: American Society of Hematology:
- Member: International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer:
- Member: American Medical Association:
I strive to treat my patients no less than I would treat a close family member. With compassion, dignity, and respect. My goal is to partner with my patients in coming to the best healthcare decision that is consistent with their belief system.
Zion O. Oshikanlu, MD