Shasling Delgado, PA-C, is a practicing Physician Assistant at Kettering Physician Network - Heart & Vascular.
Her commitment to patient care mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2016: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Kettering College of Medical Arts
- 2016 - National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants (OAPA):
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA):