Rebecca M. Tuttle, MD, is a board-certified, fellowship-trained surgical oncologist serving Kettering and the surrounding community.
Dr. Tuttle is highly experienced in general surgery and surgical oncology techniques, with over 12 years of experience. Dr. Tuttle completed medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and then a general surgery residency at Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine Department of Surgery. After residency, she completed a surgical oncology fellowship at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Tuttle is an avid researcher, lecturer, and presenter on various topics in surgical oncology, molecular biology, and biochemistry. Her commitment to her patients mirrors Kettering Health's mission to improve the lives of the people in the communities we serve.
This provider is a part of the Kettering Health Cancer Care Breast Surgery panel. As a patient, you will benefit from a multidisciplinary team of physicians that will work together to present and review cases, providing you with the highest quality care.
Scope of Service
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
- 2006: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Wright State University General Surgery Residency Program
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Board certified: General Surgery: American Board of Surgery
- Board certified: Complex Surgical Oncology: American Board of Surgery
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons