Neetu Radhakrishnan, MD, is a highly skilled Oncologist.
She earned her medical degree from Osmania Medical College in India. She went on to complete her fellowship in hematology oncology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York. Dr. Radhakrishnan specializes in bone marrow biopsies, malignant hematology, breast cancer, leukemia, blood disorders, cancers, clots, and myeloma. For many years, she has consistently been selected as one of the top 100 physicians in Hematology Oncology in the Greater Cincinnati area. She speaks English, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, as well as some French and Spanish.
In her free time, Dr. Radhakrishnan enjoys dancing, reading, gardening, and Taekwondo.
- 1997: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Osmania Medical College
- American society of Hematology:
- American society of Clinical oncology:
- American college of Physicians:
- Association of Indian physicians:
Committed to excellence in your cancer care with caring and knowledge.
Neetu Radhakrishnan, MD