Megan Lauvray, APRN-CNP, is a highly skilled OB/GYN nurse practitioner practicing at Kettering Health Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Megan has 10 years of medical experience in health care tending to her patients with a commitment to patient care, which mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2011: University of Cincinnati College of Nursing
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse Certificate of Authority
- Prescriptive Authority Externship
- Board Certified Woman's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse-Licensed State of Ohio
- ACLS CPR & NRP CERTIFIED