Leah M. Avera, MD, is a board-certified, family medicine physician.
She graduated from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has more than 20 years of experience in family medicine. She is a highly skilled and experienced physician that offers a warm, welcoming environment to patients of all ages.
Scope of Service
Family Medicine Specialist. Dr. Avera provides routine check-ups, vaccinations as well as chronic disease management. She has performed minor procedures such as lesion removals, and is able to provide basic gynecology care.
- 1997: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 2000: Wright State University
- 2000 - present: Board certified: American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association