Leah M. Avera, MD is a board certified, family medicine physician.
She graduated from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has more than twenty years of experience in family medicine. She is a highly skilled and experienced physician that offers a warm, welcoming environment to patients of all ages.
Scope of Service
Family Medicine Specialist. Dr. Avera provides routine check-ups, vaccinations as well as chronic disease management. She has performed minor procedures such as lesion removals, and is able to provide basic gynecology care.
Is this your Profile?
Please review to ensure this information is accurate. If you would like to request an edit, please do so here.Edit Profile
- 1997: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 2000: Wright State University
- 2000 - present: Board certified: American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians:
- American Medical Association:
- Ohio State Medical Association: