Laura Chambers-Kersh, MD, is a highly skilled family physician serving Beavercreek, Jamestown, and the surrounding community.
Dr. Chambers-Kersh graduated from The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She completed her residency in family medicine at the University of Minnesota, North Memorial, and her fellowship in obstetrics at the University of Texas Medical Branch.
Scope of Service
Primary care (full spectrum), prenatal care and deliveries, medication-assisted treatment of opioid use disorder, and women's health
- 23: Ohio State University School of Medicine
- 26: North Memorial Health Care
- 29: University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians: Society of Teachers of Family Medicine: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics:
I believe that listening to my patients is the most important part of my job. It is only by combining a true knowledge of the individual with current, comprehensive medical expertise that excellent primary care is possible. I truly enjoy getting to know patients as people while helping them not only manage their illnesses, but also be their healthiest selves.
Laura S. Chambers-Kersh, MD
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment