Kirshan Lal, MD, graduated from the Sind Medical College at the University of Karachi, Pakistan and went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at Interfaith Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Lal's commitment to his patients mirrors the network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
Scope of Service
Hospitalists do not accept appointments—they provide specialized care for those who are inpatients within a hospital or medical center.
- 2000: Sind Medical College
- Interfaith Medical Center-Brooklyn
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
Kettering Health Medical Group Hospital Medicine
405 W Grand Ave(937) 723-3200
Dayton, OH 45405