Emily Boucher, PA-C, is a dedicated physician assistant with Kettering Health Medical Group Urology.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology at Cedarville University. She went on to earn her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Kettering College.
Emily is fluent in English and Spanish and enjoys hiking, woodworking, and a good book.
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2002: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Physician Assistant - Certified: NCCPA
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support: American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support: American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support: American Heart Association
My goal for my patients is that they leave every encounter with me feeling heard, understood, and confident in the treatment plan and options available to them.
Emily Boucher, PA-C