Ammar Safar, MD, specializes in cardiology.
He received his medical degree from the University of Aleppo, Faculty of Medicine in Syria. He completed his residency at St. Elizabeth Health Center, and he completed fellowships at Kettering Health Main Campus.
He has been board certified in Internal Medicine since 2001; in Comprehensive Adult Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease since 2011; and in Endovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology since 2012.
- 1997: University of Aleppo
- 2002: St. Elizabeth Health Center
- 2008: The Ohio State University Medical Center
- 2010: Kettering Health Main Campus
- Kettering Health Main Campus