Want to learn more about this at Kettering Health?Learn More
- August 4, 2023
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Kettering Health Years Ahead - Dayton
In this one-hour session, Kettering Health Police Department Lieutenant James Kotronis and Centerville Police Department Officer Jason Stamm:
- Illustrate current violent trends in the nation.
- Help subjects identify danger situations in their surroundings.
- Potential responses to dangerous situations
- Items to carry with you to help be safe.
Date: Friday, August 4, 2-3 p.m.
This class will be held at the Kettering Health Years Ahead Dayton and are designed for seniors.
This program is free. Space is limited, and registration is required. For more information and to register, please call (937)-558-3988 or click ‘GOING’ to reserve your spot.