Want to learn more about this at Kettering Health?Learn More
- August 4, 2023
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Kettering Health Years Ahead -Centerville
In this one-hour session, Kettering Health Police Department Lieutenant James Kotronis and Centerville Police Department Officer Jason Stamm will:
- Illustrate current violent trends in the nation.
- Help subjects identify dangerous situations in their surroundings.
- Offer potential responses to dangerous situations.
- Identify items to carry with you to help be safe.
Date: Friday, August 4, 11 a.m. – noon
This class will be held at the Kettering Health Years Ahead in Centerville and is designed for seniors.
This program is free. Space is limited, and registration is required. For more information and to register, please call (937)-558-3988 or click ‘GOING’ to reserve your spot.