Yaser Jbara, MD, is a highly skilled hospitalist serving Kettering and the surrounding community.
Dr. Jbara graduated from St. Matthew's University School of Medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at Wright State University. Dr. Jbara's commitment to his patients mirrors the network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
Scope of Service
Hospitalists do not accept appointments—they provide specialized care for those who are inpatients within a hospital or medical center.
- 2010: St. Matthew's University School of Medicine
- Wright State University Department of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
Kettering Health Medical Group Hospital Medicine
3535 Southern Blvd(937) 395-6665
Kettering, OH 45429