William Dorsey, DO, is a board-certified, trained obstetrician-gynecologist.
He received his medical degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Scope of Service
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN). Dr. Dorsey specializes in women's reproductive health, providing care during pregnancy, post pregnancy and also delivers babies. He has performed thousands of procedures and treated many conditions throughout his medical career. Dr. Dorsey provides services such as Gynecological, Menopausal, Birth Control, and Nexplanon. He also performs surgical interventions such as, Endometriosis, Abnormal bleeding, Infertility treatments, Sterilization and many more.
- 1984: Ohio State University (Columbus)
- 1988: Grandview Hospital (Dayton)
- 1995-present: American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow American Congress of Obstetrician and Gynecologists:
- American Osteopathic Association:
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology:
- Ohio Osteopathic Association:
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment