William M. McCullough, MD, specializes in obstetrics and gynecology and is a Fellow of the American College of Gynecology (FACOG). A Fellow is recognized as a provider at the top of their field.
Dr. McCullough serves as a medical staff director and Credentials Committee Chair. He is the past chairman of Kettering Health Main Campus OB-GYN department and Dayton OB-GYN Society. Dr. McCullough was named chief of staff for Kettering Health in 2014, putting his MBA with a healthcare concentration to work in a hospital setting.
Scope of Service
Dr. McCullough has a special interest and extensive experience in robotic-assisted gynecologic surgery using the daVinci surgical system.
- 1982: Ohio State University (Columbus, OH)
- 1983: Wright State University
- 1986: Wright State University
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Montgomery County Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- SIE National Management Honorary and Professional Society