The Kettering Health Medical Group OB-GYN office located at 2591 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd. is temporarily closed due to water damage. Dr. Pachiano will be seeing her patients from this office at 1989 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd., Suite 100, until further notice. Please call (937) 439-5252 if you have any questions.
Trisha A. Pachiano, DO, is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist.
She received her medical degree from College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Scope of Service
Dr. Pachiano specializes in women's reproductive health and provides care for women during their pregnancy, post-pregnancy, and also delivers babies. She has performed thousands of procedures and treated many conditions throughout her career.
Dr. Pachiano provides services such as gynecology, menopause care, and many forms of birth control. She also performs surgical interventions for endometriosis, abnormal bleeding, infertility, sterilization, and many more.
- Kettering Health Washington Township
- 1994: Western University of Health Sciences | College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- San Bernardino County Medical Center
- Kettering Health Dayton
- 2000-present: American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of American Congress of Obstetrician and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Ohio Osteopathic Association (OOA)
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment