Trisha A. Pachiano, DO, is a board-certified, trained obstetrician-gynecologist.
She received her medical degree from College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Scope of Service
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN). Dr. Pachiano specializes in women's reproductive health. She provides care for women during their pregnancy, post pregnancy and also delivers babies. She has performed thousands of procedures and treated many conditions throughout her career. Dr. Pachiano provides services such as Gynecological, Menopausal, Birth Control, and Nexplanon. She also performs surgical interventions such as, Endometriosis, Abnormal bleeding, Infertility treatments, Sterilization and many more.
- 1994: Western University of Health Sciences
- San Bernardino County Medical Center
- Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- 2000-present: American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow American Congress of Obstetrician and Gynecologists
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ohio Osteopathic Association
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment