Tiarah Todd, APRN-CNP, is a certified family nurse practitioner serving urology patients in and around the Kettering community.
Tiarah is dedicated to providing the very best care for all her patients. Prior to joining Kettering Physician Network Urology, Tiarah worked in long-term care, emergency medicine, wound care and in a medical surgical unit. In her free time, Tiarah enjoys fitness and spending time with her husband fishing and going to the beach.
Scope of Service
Urology Care - men and women. Special interest in female urology, stone disease, incontinence, and BPH
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2017: Cedarville University
- Certified: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified: Registered Nurse: State of Ohio Board of Nursing
- Certified: Family Nurse Practitioner: Ohio Board of Nursing
- Certified: Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified: Basic Life Support
- Certified: Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Member: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners:
- Member: American Urological Association:
I am committed to providing compassionate, quality medical care with the most advanced technology for excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Tiarah A. Todd, APRN-CNP