Thomas Reid, MD, is a highly skilled and experienced, board-certified, fellowship-trained Gynecologic Oncologist who specializes in advanced pelvic surgery.
He has dedicated his medical career to women's cancer and gynecological oncology.
Scope of Service
Gynecologic Oncology, specializing in advanced pelvic surgery and minimally invasive robotic cancer surgery
- 1996: Wright State University
- 1997: Miami Valley Hospital
- 2001: Wright State University
- 2004: University of Michigan
- Board-Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Robotic Cancer Surgery
- American College of Surgeons