Thomas J. Merle, MD, is a board certified thoracic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience in healthcare.
Dr. Merle received his medical degree from Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Merle completed his residency in general surgery at Riverside Methodist Hospitals in 1983 before continuing on to his training in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery at the University of Alberta Hospitals.
- 1982: Ohio State University College of Medicine
- 1983: Riverside Methodist Hospital
- 1987: Riverside Methodist Hospitals
- 1991: University of Alberta Hospitals
- University of Alberta Hospitals
- American Board of Surgery: 1988
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons