Suzanne L. Bell, MD, is an experienced, board-certified family medicine physician serving Vandalia and the surrounding community.
Dr. Bell completed her BA in Molecular and Cellular Biology at Vanderbilt University (summa cum laude), medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine, and then a family medicine residency through Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine. Dr. Bell brings more than 11 years of experience caring for patients throughout their life span to her role at Kettering Health Medical Group Primary Care. Dr. Bell is committed to quality patient care and partnering with her patients to provide the very best in family medicine.
PUBLICATIONS 'Electrical and ATP Induced Movements of the Phalangeal Processes of Isolated Cochlear Deiters' Cells', Hair Cell Micromechanics and Otoacoustic Emissions 'Motion of the Stalks of Isolated Dieters' Cells', Association of Research in Otolaryngology Abstracts
Scope of Service
- 2007: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- 2010: Wright State School of Medicine
- Board certified: American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- International Lyme and Associated Disease Society
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment