Sarah Hussain, MD, DSM, is a board-certified Sleep Medicine and Family Medicine specialist.
She is the current Medical Director of the Sleep Center at Kettering Health Miamisburg.
Scope of Service
Family Medicine, Sleep Medicine
- 1991: India Osmania Med Col
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- 2011 - present: board certified: Sleep Medicine: American Association of Sleep Medicine
- 2000 - present: board certified: Family Practice: American Academy of Family Practice
- Member: American Association of Family Practice (AAFP):
- Member: American Association of Sleep Medicine (AASM):
- Member: Ohio Academy of Family Physicians (OAFP):
Dr. Hussain is dedicated to providing every patient expert, individualized diagnosis and treatment.
Sarah Hussain, MD