Ryan Clark, DO, is a cardiologist practicing in Troy, Sidney, and Piqua and is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Clark earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010.
Dr. Clark is married with four children, enjoys cooking and new culinary experiences, guitar composition, Tough Mudders, and family time. He is active in his church as a Youth Mentor and Instructor for teens and performs community outreach.
Scope of Service
Cardiovascular Care Preventive Medicine
- 2010: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Grandview Hospital & Medical Center
- Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- State Medical Board of Ohio D.O.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine September 2013
I strive to provide competent and compassionate care over the entire spectrum of cardiovascular medicine and to treat my patients as I would my own family.
Ryan S. Clark, DO