Richard J. Gorman, DO, is a highly skilled, experienced and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon.
He earned his medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO. He is fellowship-trained in complex and minimally invasive spine neurosurgery from Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gorman welcomes patients of all ages.
Scope of Service
Neurological Surgery, including complex and minimally invasive spine neurosurgery, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery (Perfexion)
- 2007: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Grant Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- 2016: Diplomat: Neurological Surgery: American Osteopathic Board of Surgeons
- 2014: Certification: Gamma Knife Radiosurgery (Perfexion): University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Member: American Osteopathic Association:
- Member: American College of Osteopathic Surgeons: