Richard J. Gorman, DO, is a highly skilled, experienced and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon.
He earned his medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO. He is fellowship-trained in complex and minimally invasive spine neurosurgery from Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gorman welcomes patients of all ages.
Scope of Service
Neurological Surgery, including complex and minimally invasive spine neurosurgery, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery (Perfexion)
- 2007: Kansas City University | College of Medicine and Biosciences
- Grant Medical Center (Columbus, OH)
- Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery | Temple University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- 2016: Diplomat: Neurological Surgery: American Osteopathic Board of Surgeons
- 2014: Gamma Knife Radiosurgery (Perfexion) | University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
Kettering Health Medical Group Brain & Spine
3700 Southern Blvd, Suite 300(937) 643-9299
Kettering, OH 45429