Ragavan Narayanan, MD, is a practicing trauma surgeon at our Kettering Health Main Campus Level II Trauma Care Center.
Dr. Narayanan completed his Surgical Critical Care Fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Narayanan's hurricane relief efforts, combined with awards, experience, and research serves as a witness to his dedication and excellence in providing excellent critical and emergency care to all those in need.
- 2001: Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center/ACGME Kaiser Permanente
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital / McGaw Medical Center of NU
- 2015 - American Board of Surgery
Honors & Recognition
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Resident Award - Colton CA
- Dartmouth Medical School Ohio Scholars Program - Hanover, NH