Polly Vaughan, APRN-CNP, is a dedicated and skilled licensed practitioner with Kettering Health Medical Group.
She earned a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in Nursing from Wright State University. Her vast experience includes pediatrics, behavioral health, neurology, and urgent care.
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2015: Northern Kentucky University
- Ohio RN Licensure
- Ohio Certificate of Authority (Certified Nurse Practitioner)
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board for Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner: American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Board Certified in Headache Medicine: National Headache Foundation
- Primary Mental Health Certification: PNCB
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Neuroscience Education Institute
- Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses
Kettering Health Medical Group Behavioral Health
5348 Lamme Rd(937) 534-4651
Moraine, OH 45439