Nicole Boucuvalas, APRN-CNP, is a certified nurse practitioner specializing in orthopedic care serving patients in Dayton, Ohio, and the surrounding community.
Nicole completed her Bachelor of Science in nursing at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. Nicole then completed her Master of Science in nursing at Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio. Nicole has more than 23 years of patient care experience and accepts patients of all ages.
Scope of Service
Family Medicine, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2016: Cedarville University
- Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- Certified Nurse Practitioner: Ohio Board of Nursing License
- Family Nurse Practitioner: American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse: Ohio Board of Nursing License
- ACLS & BLS Certification
- Member: American Association of Nurse Practitioners:
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment