Nickolay P. Markov, MD, is a highly skilled plastic surgeon board certified in general surgery and plastic surgery. He earned his medical degrees from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and attended Brooke Army Medical Center for his general surgery residency.
Dr. Markov completed his plastic surgery fellowship at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and his microsurgery fellowship at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Dr. Markov is dedicated to cancer care reconstruction, including the full scope of implant-based and autologous options with a focus on free flap microsurgical tissue transfer.
- 2008: Uniformed Services University of the Health Scienc
- Brooke Army Medical Center- GME Office
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center Graduate Medical Education
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- American Society of Plastic Surgery:
- American College of Surgeons:
- American Medical Association:
I practice with the goal of preserving a patient's sense of self through the cancer treatment journey by providing a range of options in their reconstructive care and engaging them in the decision-making process to find the treatment that best fits them.
Nickolay P. Markov, MD