Muhammad Tipu Rishi, MD, RPVI, is a highly skilled Vascular Surgeon with over 10 years of experience.
He specializes in Abdominal/Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Wounds, Carotid Artery Disease, Upper Extremity Vascular Disease, Hemodialysis Access Surgery, Arterio-Venous Fistula Surgery, Venous Ulcers, Varicose veins, Spine Access, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Surgery, Renal artery Disease, Mesenteric Vascular Disease, and Deep Venous Thrombosis.
- 2007: King Edward Med. Col. Punjab Univ.
- 2011: Yale New Haven Hospital - General Surgery Intership
- 2018: Saint Marys Hospital - General Surgery Residency
- 2020: Indiana University - Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- 2020 - Present Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society (VESS):
- 2019 - Present Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery (SCVS):
- 2019 - Present Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society (MWVSS):
- 2018 - Present American College of Surgeons - Indiana Chapter:
- 2014 - Present Society for Vascular Surgery:
- 2009 - Present American College of Surgeons (ACS):
'The Patient always comes first'. I have always focused on providing the best care for my patients. It has been my goal to bring utmost comfort and relief to them during the critical time of disease and illness. In the end, Vascular Surgery is not just a profession but a lifelong obligation to patient care.
Muhammad T. Rishi, MD-RPVI