Michelle Bizzarro, APRN-CNP, is a highly skilled, certified family nurse practitioner serving patients in Centerville, Bellbrook, and surrounding communities.
Michelle is dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate medical care to all her patients. Michelle is experienced in family medicine as well as emergency medicine and integrated care. Michelle is married and has two wonderful children and enjoys camping with family and friends.
Scope of Service
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Sports Medicine, Womens Health, Diabetes and Hypertension Management
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2016: South University
- 2005: Wright State University
- Certification: Registered Nurse
- Certification: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certification: Basic Life Support
- Certification: Pediatric Life Support
My goal is to provide excellent patient care while focusing on the entire person to help my patients achieve the best health possible.
Michelle L. Bizzarro, APRN-CNP