M. Niranjan Reddy, MD, is an interventional cardiologist and Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC). A Fellow is recognized as a provider at the top of their field.
Scope of Service
Dr. Reddy has a special interest in structural heart disease and cardiac and peripheral vascular interventions, including carotid artery stenting, stenting of aortic aneurysms, and critical limb ischemia. He predominantly performs cardiac procedures through the radial artery in the wrist.
- 1993: Rajah Muthiah Medical College (India)
- 1997: Wright State University
- 2001: Cardiovascular Disease | Wright State University
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine: Cardiology: Nuclear Cardiology: and Interventional Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians