Krista Migliore, DO, is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship-trained in sports medicine.
She is a highly skilled and experienced surgeon with excellent outcomes, having performed thousands of procedures. Dr. Migliore specializes in hip, knee, ankle, elbow, and shoulder arthroscopy, as well as general orthopedics.
Scope of Service
General orthopedics, arthroplasty, and arthroscopy. Dr. Migliore performs open and arthroscopic orthopedic surgeries . Dr. Migliore provides comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine care to patients of all ages.
- 2006: Ohio University Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- Methodist Sports Med Center/Indianapolis
- 2014 American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- 2012 State of Ohio Medical Board
- 2012 Fellowship in Sport Medicine: Methodist Sports Medicine
- 2011- Present Arthroscopy Association of North America:
- 2011- Present American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine:
- 2006- Present American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons:
- 2006- Present American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics:
- 2002- Present Ohio Osteopathic Association:
- 2002- Present American Osteopathic Association:
Dr. Migliore combines a gentle and compassionate approach to deliver exceptional patient satisfaction. Dr. Migliore treats her patients how she would want another physician to treat her family.
Krista I. Migliore, DO