Kathleen Kelly, PA-C is a certified physician assistant serving acute care surgery patients in Kettering and the surrounding community.
Kathleen completed both her Bachelor of Science in human biology and her Master of physician assistant studies at Kettering College in Kettering, OH. Kathleen has more than 8 years of medical experience and is devoted to providing quality care to all her patients. Kathleen has a special interest in serving in medical missions around the world and enjoys providing care to those that need it the most. Kathleen's commitment to her patients mirrors the network's mission of improving the lives of the people in the communities we serve.
Scope of Service
Acute Care Surgery, Critical Care
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2014: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- 2016: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Present: Certified Physician Assistant: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- EM Critical Care
Kettering Health Medical Group Trauma Surgery
3533 Southern Blvd. Suite 2100(937) 395-8556
Kettering, OH 45429