Kali Hollingsworth, DO, is board-certified in both Family Practice and Sports Medicine.
She is originally from Michigan and has practiced in the greater Dayton area since 2013. Her passion is helping patients develop and maintain active, healthy lifestyles.
Scope of Service
Primary Care and Sports Medicine. Dr. Hollingsworth practices both primary care and sports medicine at Greystone Family Care. Additionally, she serves the community as the team physician for West Carrollton High School, Miami University and the Dayton Dragons.
- 2009: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2012: Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- 2013: Wright State University: Kettering Medical Center
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practice:
- American Academy of Family Physicians:
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine:
- American Osteopathic Association: