Justin Stafford, PA-C, is a practicing Certified Physician Assistant at Kettering Health Medical Group in the Acute Care Surgery/ Trauma program.
His commitment to patient care mirrors the network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2016: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- 2014 - State Tested Nursing Aide
- American Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ohio Physician Assistant Program (OAPA)